SSVK Health and Education Pvt Ltd. (Project by: Radhe Paramedics Science)
#From Directors Desk :
SSVKHEALTH AND EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED IS FORMED BY THE GROUP OF EXPERIENCED, QUALIFIED IN MODERN MEDICAL SCIENCE (ALLOPATHY) PRACTIONERS SSVKHEALTH AND EDUCATION IS BASICALLY INTO HEALTHCARE SERVICES AND HEALTHCARE EDUCATION MEDICAL CAMPS, LABORATORY,WORKSHOPS, MEDICAL SHOP MAGAZINE ETC. SINCE DECADES READY TO TAKE UP ANY TASK AND OPPORTUNITIES IN THE HEALTH CARE SECTOR IT IS AN EXTENSION TO RADHE RADHE DAY CARE CENTER
DR REKHA RAICHANDANI
INTERVENTIONAL PAIN MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT ( SPECIFICALLY FOR SPINE AND NERVES) NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL FACULTY)
SSVKHEALTH AND EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED IS FORMED BY THE GROUP OF EXPERIENCED, QUALIFIED IN MODERN MEDICAL SCIENCE (ALLOPATHY) PRACTIONERS
SSVKHEALTH AND EDUCATION IS BASICALLY INTO HEALTHCARE SERVICES AND HEALTHCARE EDUCATION MEDICAL CAMPS, LABORATORY,WORKSHOPS, MEDICAL SHOP MAGAZINE ETC.
SINCE DECADES READY TO TAKE UP ANY TASK AND OPPORTUNITIES IN THE HEALTH CARE SECTOR
IT IS AN EXTENSION TO RADHE RADHE DAY CARE CENTER
In the increasing demand of skilled paramedical professional has opened several opportunities for young aspirants. There are different types of course developed as per the need of the students.
Such as short term course (6 months) and long term course (1-2 year). This course is suitable to people who are interested in medical field but cannot afford the fees and also have less time to study. They can get employment anywhere in the medical field like in hospital, healthcare centre, rehabilitation centre, laboratory, medical department of government. Paramedics work in I.C.U, physiotherapy department, pathology lab, General laboratory, CT scan department, MRI department, X-ray technician, etc. Internationally, especially, in English speaking countries there is huge demand of paramedics.
Paramedical science is related to the services and professionals which supplement and support medical work. A person working in this field is called paramedic. In many places, paramedics are recognized healthcare professionals registered with an appropriate body, they can do all procedure authorized for their profession, including administration of prescription medicine and are personally answered to regulator. In some place paramedics are only permitted to practice many advanced skills while assisting a physician who is physically present, except for the immediately life threatening emergencies.
» Dr. Rekha Alimchandani
(Interventional Pain specialist, especially for Spine & Nerves)
* Ex. Teaching post K.E.M. hospital parel, Faculty for Hands on Cadaveric
* (Workshop & conference -National & international level)
* (Lilawati Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Fortis hospital, Mulund
* D.Y.Patil hospital, Navi MumbaiJ.J. Group of hospitals, Mumbai
* CIPM Global (International)
# About our Facilities:
* Rooms are completely dedicated for taking theory classes.
1) One office for administration.
2) Office for the HOD.
3) Small library with PC, laptop for students.
4) There are two separate washrooms for male & female.
5) There is pantry facility available.
6) Separate room for taking lunch
7) Fully equipped lab with modern facilities.
8) Availability of water purifier.
9) Fire Extinguisher with emergency door.
10) Practicals and Hospital training program me will be conducted in different hospital premises
E.g. Shri Krishna multispecialty hospital, tanvar multispecialty hospital, chirayu super specialty hospital , Balaji orthopedic hospital,
wockhardt hospital, neo multispecialty hospital, PR hospital, nayati super specialty hospital.
Accessible, Affordable and appropriate Healthcare And Education Facilities
# Our services:
- CLINIC AND HOSPITAL
- MEDICAL LABORATORY
- MEDICAL CAMPS
- MEDICAL WORKSHOP
- NATIONAL PROGRAMME FOR ENHANCED TECHNOLOGY LEARNING
The post graduate medical doctors (MD/MS) and they well renounced technician will be conducting the courses.
To bridge the gap between supply and demand these paramedical science courses are announced. This is a central government project and affiliated with health education and research council of India it is a government body and the authority for providing certificate to candidates.
Our similar project is in display at our other centre located at Uttar Pradesh –Barsana, Mathura, etc. and many more centres are coming in the other parts of India.
- DR RAJNI DUBEY (AYUERVEDIC PHYSCICIAN)
- DR RAJESH ALIMCHNDANI- MS(E.N.T)
- DR REKHA ALIMCHANDANI (MBBS,DA,FIPP,PGDMLS)
- DR AMOLIKA CHAUDARY (MD)
- HEMVANTA (NATUROTHERAPY AND YOGA TRAINER)
- DR MANJULA JAGATRAMKA (MH.SC,PHD,-TEXTILE ENGENEER AND RESARCH)
- SADHNA PANDEY (M-TECH-COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGENEERING)
- DILIP PATIL (MTECH CIVIL ENGENEER)
- PANKAJ PATIL (BE ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRIC ENGENEERING)
- MONIKA KAKADE (M.TECH INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL)
At present this is the demand of situation, India with collaboration with Australian government has come up with these project of training the hospital staff and to provide the hospital with qualified paramedical staff.
With great opportunity for the underdeveloped countries, so there is great in-demand opportunity for the paramedics at national as well as international.
Some of these technician e.g. CMLT/DMLT, physiotherapy, community health services, etc. actually can run their individual setup. All the courses included are having very good pay scale to begin with and the greater opportunities to further grow in the same field nationally as well as internationally